Bouncing Back: How to Recover When Life Knocks You Down
Book Sneak Previews: Bouncing Back: How to Recover When Life Knocks You Down
This book is based upon interviews with world class athletes. You can read more about it in the Catalog/Books section. Two of the interviews are especially good and I have presented them here with my additional comments for your consideration.
- Doug DeCinces – Doug played third base for the Baltimore Orioles. He replaced Brooks Robinson, one of baseball’s greatest players and the fans did not make it easy for him. A great and inspiring story!
- Spiritual Development and Pathological Narcissism
- On Silence
- A Winning CEO Is NOT What You Think: 8 Factors You Need To Consider Now!
- The Next Step: Beyond Financial Success
- The Economics of Personal Development
- Setting Goals from the Inside Out: A Zen Approach to Business – Personal Development
- On Emotional Intelligence
- Spiritual Pilgrimage to India 2007
- On Energetic Healing
- On Spiritual Counseling
- Activation: A Process of Spiritual Awakening
- Practical Guide for Stress Reduction
- Awake: What Does It Mean?
- Do You Need A Guru?
Health and Wellness
Golf: Mental Training Aids